Authors in today’s environment are finding that they have to be their own marketing and public relations department. Many could use some guidance with these skills. This book grew out of a workshop I have done for local writer’s groups.
Inside you will find:
* Tips on approaching blogs and reviewers
* What not to do
* Should you read your reviews?
* Keeping out of Amazon ‘jail’
* Approaches to getting reviews- some common, some off the beaten path
* Current Amazon review policies and what may be coming down the road
Having a game plan to garner reviews will certainly get better results than doing nothing. This book will help you find some avenues you may not have thought of, or didn’t know about.
About the Author
Felita Daniels runs the blog Lilac Reviews – for those that love to read and write. She is also a member of the East Tennessee Creative Writers Alliance and the Knoxville Writer’s Guild. Preparing a workshop for ETCWA on getting reviews was the impetus for the book.
Her mystery novel, The Case of the Sad Sons is to be released in the middle of 2016.