Dragon’s Curvy Dilemma
Dragons need privacy.
Billionaire dragon, Asher Princeton is a single dad and secret dragon-shifter. He just wants to get away from it all to spend time with his young son over the summer. Its time he showed the boy how to deal with being a dragonling.
Daryl Livingston is squatting in his guest house. The young woman makes his dragon come alive. The last thing he expected was to find his true mate living in his guest house. Only problem… it’s going to take everything in Asher’s power to convince her of that.
Will a new love teach an old dragon exciting tricks?
• She’s a brilliant, know-it-all, trespasser squatting in my summer Lair’s guest house
• I’m supposed to turn her into the police but this dragon’s got secrets, dark ones
• Normally I’d toss out an intruder without a backward glance or question, but she’s different
• The dragon in me and my five-year-old son have other plans
• Funny thing…She thinks I’m letting her off scot-free
• Her arrogant innocence challenges me in the best way
• I might be a single dad focused on raising my son, but she’s ignited a fire long doused
• It’s in her eyes and those curves that bewitch, seduce, and tempt my resolve like no other
• Instead of releasing her, I’m going to make her moan with pleasure
• That’s it—she’s mine
• Only problem—her name. She’s the one woman I need to stay far away from
• Our relationship is damned from the beginning
• She can never find out what happened to her father
• Daryl is off limits
• He’s gorgeous and infuriating
• But his kid… makes my heart melt
• It was stupid getting caught living in his guest house like this, but I’ll appeal to his sense of duty
• I’m willing to do a lot of things to be able to stay—I have no place to go
• But, if he thinks I’m going to be his maid or nanny, he’s got another thing coming. I’ll take jail over that
• Weird thing… he makes me feel things I’ve never felt before
• It’s in those eyes of his, like pools from the depth of his soul they enchant and entice me to want to touch him
• That’s it—I can’t stay
• Instead of behaving like a grateful house guest, all I want is to offer up my virginity to him like some damned lovesick school girl
• Only problem—I’m on a mission to regain the respect my father deserved and find out what happened to him
• I can’t get sidetracked. Not when I’m so close, no matter how much Asher makes me pant
This is a HOT Curvy Virgin BWWM Shifter Romance full of adventure and sass with an HEA.
Reviews for the Book
This was quite an enjoyable read. The story flowed well enough to keep my attention and the fact that some eroticism was also included was the cherry on top. Lately my reads have had one or the other so how refreshing that an author was able to supply me the story telling I enjoy and the kind of bed scenes I love too. My only complaint is that I wanted a little more to their ‘after we’re together’ story. I wanted to be privy to the Monica and Daryl meeting. The hopefully successful make up attempts between them and their estranged parents. I just wanted more. No matter, it’s still a book I would recommend.-Jannet McGruder
About the Author:
Welcome to the world of USA Today Bestselling Romance & Women’s Fiction Author, Mychal Daniels. Cross the burning sands of reality to immerse yourself in the colorful, action-adventure, romance, funny, and mysterious worlds of Aliens, Paranormals, Shifters, and more. Find your next book escape here.
Sign up for new releases, freebies and more:
It would be great to chat with you. Visit me at my sites:
Mychal Daniels grew up fantasizing about the wonderment of what ifs. This love spilled over into her ability to weave stories that arrested the attention of her siblings and friends. After going the way of the office drone for far too many seasons, she decided to follow her love of romance, fantasy and storytelling to create and share her highly imaginative take on the great what-ifs. The result is these books that allow you to step into the world of her fanciful imagination. Enjoy and don’t forget to leave a review while Mychal is off lassoing in your next book boyfriend!
Connect with the author on: