Games You Can Play (GYCP) is the guidebook for next-generation leadershipin sports ‘4.0’ – the sector’s Fourth Industrial Revolution.
Sports is facing ‘perfect storm’ scenarios similar to every industry – problems, complexity and accelerated change. Here Professor of PracticeJohn Grisby integrates science with practical, real-world application, showing how you can better lead, strategise, manage, direct, train, organise, coach, develop, compete and win in sports ‘4.0’.
This is the only book you can buy that unifies every aspect of sports leadership – from socio-cultural to human scientific and competitive environments – into a holistic approach. Once adopted, the Games You Can Play strategy allows you to effectively lead sports organisations, teams, and individual athletes.
If you only ever buy one Leadership principles manual, this should be it.
****Audiobook available in Spring 2020****
GREY MATTER GLOBAL
Unique aspects about this book
GYCP is the core reading book for the Sports Leadership Project 4.0– a next-generation leadership capacity/capability CPD programme for sports industry professionals (accredited/certified).
Intended for ‘hands-on’ practice-based professionals;
- Continual Professional Development
- Post Graduate
- Executive Development/Education
- Practical guidebook designed to provide a strategic framework to design personal leadership development
- Integrate scientific study, theory with real-world practice
- Meet the needs of sport leadership practitioners in all global context and cultures
- Stimulate thinking and demonstrate application with real case studies
- Apply functionally to any sport