Heaven’s Beautiful Angels Coloring
by – Dennis Macy (Author)
Available on Amazon
Introduce your child to the wonderful, beautiful, and magical world of angels. It’s a great way to nurture your child’s spirituality by making it fun! This coloring book contains a collection of 60 drawing pages of various angel images which will keep your child entertained and engaged for hours. It will allow them to stimulate their creativity and imagination while improving and developing their motor and visual perceptual skills. In addition to keeping their active mind focused on a fun activity, it may invoke feelings of positivity and confidence as they make colorful angels. For any child who loves angels, this book would make a nice and fun gift for any occasion. Suitable for the ages of 3-10.
- 60 pages of various types of angels in different poses and settings. Each page offers a unique coloring experience.
- It is the perfect size (8.5 x 11) for those little hands to color with Crayon or coloring pencils.
- Available only in paperback.
- Large clear pictures for easy coloring.
- A variety of coloring pages to challenge all kids.
- Extra plain pages enclosed in the book for your child to draw their own images and to practice their writing skills!
About the Author: Dennis Macy
Macy was an instructor in the teaching profession for 36 years. Author of two #1 Best Selling eBooks on Amazon, “The Angelic Realm,” which is a revealing look into the spiritual world that will provide you with hope, comfort and inspiration along with his latest book, “Demystifying Enlightenment: Messages, Signs, and Predictions From The Spiritual World.” It’s a glimpse into what angels, spirits, and our dearly departed want us to know. In addition, he authored the books, “Making Smart Choices,” a book written to assist students in finding success during their high school years and “Staying Strong,” written to assist instructors on the secondary/college level. When he is not writing, you would find him researching and exploring the different disciplines of meditation along with developing his abilities in healing mediumship. When time permits, he is outdoors gardening, cycling along with following the University of Maryland sports teams.