Dating in the modern age can be tough. To many women, men seem like an alien species.
But they don’t have to be. Hear a man’s perspective on modern romance, and rescue your love life from a slew of unsuitable suitors and their controlling, using, or ignoring ways.
In this illuminating guide to dating and relationships, author Henry Broadnax will teach you how to
- identify which type of man your potential partner may be;
- understand why men do the things they do;
- open your eyes to toxic relationship patterns;
- make sure your partner respects you and respects others;
- determine whether or not you’ve found “Mr. Right”;
- know when a man truly loves you;
- practice good communication skills;
- recognize the connection between your relationships and your self-esteem;
- keep the romance alive in married life;
- spice up your sex life;
- prevent your partner from cheating;
- build a healthy and lasting relationship; and
- write your own love story!
Short, fictional vignettes show you how men talk when you’re not around and how they really perceive a woman’s advances. Real men know how to treat a woman, and they’re out there waiting for you. You just have to know how to find them!
Available on Amazon
About the Author
Henry Broadnax has been diligently seeking out life lessons since the age of thirteen and has continued to cultivate a curious mind and an inquisitive nature.
Broadnax is married and enjoys spending time with his family at his home in Tampa, Florida. He uses experiences from his own marriage to show his readers the basis of an honest, respectful relationship.
Connect with author on Twitter: Follow