Nana and Bad Grandpa Move to Mexico
by – Marcia Gage (Author)
Available on Amazon
My husband, Judd Herrmann, and I spent close to four years living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico from 2015 to June 2020, when the COVID-19 Pandemic forced us back to the U.S.
Over the years, I put together five short books about living in Mexico:
- Nana and Bad Grandpa Move to Mexico
- Nana and Bad Grandpa Go to the Market
- Nana and Bad Grandpa Learn about Mexican Holidays
- Nana and Bad Grandpa Discover Nature in Mexico
- Nana and Bad Grandpa Learn about Mexican Culture
Now, I have combined them into one book. I put this together for our grandchildren, but I hope other children willl enjoy this book and learn about Mexico. The text is in English and Spanish.
I still spend a lot of time in Puerto Vallarta and hope to live there again someday.