Many people dream of starting their own Home Based Online Business but soon realize after getting started, that there are a great many complexities to building an online presence, particularly one that operates successfully and automatically on a daily basis drives traffic to one’s website or Blog site and then converts this traffic into revenue generating sales.
This book takes away some of that complexity, assisting the new at home entrepreneur in making the correct decisions that will both ensure they move forward in the right directions while spending the least amount of money online to get to the right online business structure as mistakes made can be costly.
The Initial Premise for the book is that you want to create monetize-able “Content”, promote it online; and earn enough revenue from it to be able to make this a full-time business.
You have an idea what you want to create but you don’t know how to build it all, how to market it and how to make money from it. You have many questions but not a lot of knowledge as to what to do. Questions that might come to mind could be:
– Where do I start? What do I do first?
– What are the steps I need to complete to get into a final productive and operational routine that over time makes me money?
– What should my “Underlying Systems” (applications, interface points, etc.) look like?
– For a simple business model – I am business unsophisticated and just starting out – what should my business model look like? What is a business model anyway?
– Once operational, what might my business day look like?
– What will my ultimate revenue sources be?
– What kind of content do I wish to create?
– Should I focus on making original content, curated content or both?
– How do I make Social Media work for me?
– How do I market my business online?
– How can I use YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and other platforms to make money?
– How do I do Affiliate Marketing?
– How do I do Blogging, Vlogging and Podcasting?
– How do I maximize my SEO so I can be found online?
– How and when should I use both organic and paid traffic to get found online?
This book will provide you with useful insights to all of these questions. You can take what you learn here and use this knowledge to make dramatic progress in any online venture you undertake.
Five Star Review on Amazon By Amazon Customer
Wow, great info in simple layman terms. I am by no means a geek or a nerd so I found this book very easy to understand. Dan certainly has a lot of experience and knowledge behind him and is willing to share it with the world. Definitely worth the read. Awesome book, Dan!
About the Author
Dan Grijzenhout (1955-present) was born in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. For close to thirty years, he has been a professional business and information systems consulting professional working to executive levels for both private and public sector organizations globally, a number of which were “Fortune” level enterprises. He has founded, operated and sold an online global payment services company; been interviewed on the show “World Business Review” by former head of NATO and Secretary of State, General Alexander Haig, for his work in advanced telecommunications services and nation-wide “Loyalty” programs; and now works at writing and creating online training courses to share his years of experience with others. Learn more about Dan at his http://howtoguru.org/ website.