Skip to content
Why the new edition of this book is so important for your fundraising efforts:
- In this revised and updated edition of the book, I have made corrections as needed to the more than 350 available links to enable you to access them with ease and efficiency.
- I have elaborated and offered suggestions on DonorsChoose.org because it has become so important in the lives of teachers across the USA.
- I have spent time researching funding agencies for Early Childhood Education because of the importance of early childhood education in the lives of children.
- I have enhanced the Naming Rights section of the book by adding a number of schools and school districts that have reached out to the community and have become successful in bringing in major dollars in Naming Rights. Their names and accomplishments have been added to this new edition of the book.
- Also, because so many people have been influenced positively by public school teachers at all levels, I have added a job description for Director of Alumni Relations to the section on Staffing the Development Office.
- Finally, I talk about The Fund For Portland Public Schools because they come closest to solving the problems that exist today in organizing and articulating Pre-K-12 fundraising.